Volunteerism is an essential piece of our Catholic school community. It promotes community building and sense involvement. We sincerely appreciate each of our volunteers.
Each family is expected to volunteer and there are many opportunities available. Some of the opportunities include:
- Year Round – Lunchroom Helper, Maintenance Helper, Box Tops, Food Club, Campbell’s labels
- Fall – Harvest Celebration, Chip Shoppe Fundraiser
- Winter – Christmas Program, Catholic Schools Week, Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Spring – Service Saturday, Spring Picnic
- PAA Coaches – football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, softball
Volunteers have a responsibility to fill out three forms required by the Diocese of St. Cloud. Volunteers that help in the school building on a regular basis, coach or chaperone students will be asked to read the following documents and complete and return the forms attached to each:
- Guidelines for Ethics and Integrity in Ministry
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Background Check
There is also a Safe Environment Video (approximately 15 minutes) that all volunteers and staff are required to view annually.
All Catholic parishes and schools in the Diocese of St. Cloud are required to follow this program which has been designed to foster safe environments.